Ming is an SWF output library with binding for C, C++, PHP, Perl, Python and more.
It’s stable, alive and waiting for you at his new [github] location.
Don’t let Flash get in your way, do your part for an open web!
Changes in this release:
- Generally improve swftoscript and decompiler
- Change makefdb to name output files by font ID, to play nicer with swftoscript.
- Add support for ‘class A extends B’ syntax in actioncompiler
- Fix bug in ‘makeswf’ failing to catch some compile errors (bugzilla #94) and being too silent in swf embedding errors
- Fix bug in action compiler dealing with class methods (bugzilla #94)
- Add support for libpng > 1.4 (bugzilla #96)
- Add font kernings support (bugzilla #95)
- Add button characters export capabilities
- Add support for ‘swfAction <code>’ syntax in asm blocks